Sunday, August 02, 2015




Advertise with us

Kitchen fire damages home

Feb. 15, 2013 at 5 p.m.
Updated Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:15 p.m.

A kitchen fire damaged a home in the 700 block of Angus Street at 7:20 a.m. Thursday.

The resident, a retired man, escaped without injury, said Fire Marshal Tom Legler.

The fire was ruled an accident. Something was placed on the stove and a control knob was accidentally bumped, Legler said.

Fire damage was limited to the area above the stove and in the attic.

The fire was under control at 8:26 a.m., Legler said.

SHARE


Comments


Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia