Sunday, August 02, 2015




Advertise with us

Small space heater fire causes damage to living room

By Advocate Staff Reports
March 1, 2013 at 12:01 a.m.
Updated Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:01 p.m.

ADVOCATE STAFF REPORT

A small fire broke out in the 3500 block of Wildwood Avenue, late Thursday night.

The fire was caused by a space heater, said Victoria Fire Department Batallion Chief Clifton Bayer.

The residents of the home escaped without injury and would be allowed back in once everything was checked out, Bayer said.

SHARE


Comments


Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia