Building Report for Feb. 21-27
March 2, 2013 at midnight
Updated March 1, 2013 at 9:02 p.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Feb. 21-Feb. 27 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
Commercial• Golden Corral Corp, 5102 N. Navarro St., $1,066,000.
• Boettcher Hlavinka Company, permit for Terrance Hlavinka Cattle Co., 7105 U.S. Highway 59, $1,080,000.
• Circle J. Enterprises, permit for Thomas Petroleum, 9701 U.S. Highway 59, $170,000.
• Goodner Specialties, permit for Clayton Homes, 2905 E. North St., $40,000.
Residential • RJRJ Investments, permit for Salinas Enrique C. and Angie R., 411 Lariat Lane, $35,000.
• Valdez Construction, permit for Pete and Sandy Valdez, 4806 Dahlia Lane, $8,400.
• Interiors Unlimited, permit for Kyle Nethery, 202 Willow Way, $17,000.
Manufactured Homes• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.