Home Product Show is Saturday and Sunday
March 20, 2013 at 5:03 p.m.
Updated March 19, 2013 at 10:20 p.m.
If you go
• WHAT: 2013 Home Product Show
• WHERE: Victoria Community Center, 2905 E. North St.
• WHERE: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and noon-5 p.m. Sunday
• COST: $5 for adults and $3 for students, but preschool-aged children get in free. On Sunday, those age 65 and older get in for $4.
• FOR MORE INFORMATION: visit vctbuilders.org.
For those looking to purchase that dream home, build a new one, remodel their current digs and more, inspiration is on its way.
The Builders Association of Victoria's 2013 Home Product Show is Saturday and Sunday at the Victoria Community Center, 2905 E. North St.
The annual event offers attendees a look at products and services available throughout the Crossroads, said Pam Borchert, the builders association's executive vice president. Vendor booths, how-to demonstrations and more join the mix.
"It's really got something for everybody," she said, noting she expected a couple thousand people to make their way to the event. "We enjoy it."
Borchert said giveaways throughout the show include a $500 shopping spree, bedroom makeover and other vendor door prizes.
The show spans from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and from noon to 5 p.m. Sunday.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for students, although preschool-aged children are free. Sunday is senior day, Borchert said, and those age 65 and older get in for $4.