Area's best of the rest calendar
May 22, 2013 at 12:22 a.m.
'Fur Bitten' by Carter Ernst
WHERE: The Nave Museum, 306 W. Commercial St., Victoria
WHEN: Through June 23• OURS: Noon-4 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday, noon-7 p.m. Thursday
FOR INFORMATION: Visit navemuseum.com or call 361-575-8228.
Winning the West: Firearms in the Texas Coastal Bend• WHERE: Museum of the Coastal Bend, 2200 E. Red River St., Victoria
WHEN: Through Aug. 31
HOURS: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
FOR INFORMATION: Visit museumofthecoastalbend.org or call 361-585-2511.
Ross Brunner Band• WHEN: 6-8 p.m. Thursday
• WHERE: Ethel Lee Tracy Park, 701 E. Larkspur St., Victoria
• COST: Free
Refugio County Jamboree• WHEN: 7:30-10 p.m. Thursday
• WHERE: Refugio County Community Center, 305 Swift St., Refugio
• COST: $5
• FOR INFORMATION: Call Rick Faircloth at 361-293-5887 or the Refugio Chamber of Commerce at 361-526-2835.
Crossroads Country Opry• WHEN: 5:30 dinner, 9:30 p.m. show Tuesday
• WHERE: Jaycee Hall, 2905 E. North St., Victoria
• COST: $7 dinner, $5 show
• FOR INFORMATION: Call John Sullivan at 361-579-8460 or email JohnS@crossroadscountryopry.com.
WHERE: 101 N. Main St., Victoria• WHEN: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday
• FOR INFORMATION: Call the Victoria Chamber of Commerce at 361-485-3200.
To submit events for area performances, plays, productions, fundraisers or museum exhibits, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to get them into the calendar is 2 p.m. Tuesday before publication.