Building Report for Oct. 31-Nov. 6
Nov. 9, 2013 at 5:09 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Oct. 31 to Nov. 6 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Scheumack Homes, permit for Torin Bales, 212 S. Main St., $250,000.
• Roth Construction Inc., permit for Fit Strong United, 118 North Star Drive, $517,000.
• Adrian Hernandez, 1907 E. Power Ave., $2,000.
• Adrian Hernandez, 405 Avenue C, $1,000.
• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.