Building Report for Aug. 29 - Sept. 4
Sept. 7, 2013 at 4:07 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Aug. 29-Sept. 4 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Burdg, Dunham and Associates Construction, permit for Maurices, 7800 N. Navarro St., $175,000.
• CMC Construction, permit for Citizens Medical Center, 9410 Zac Lentz Parkway, $338,610.84.
• Krueger Construction Co., permit for Holy Family Catholic Church, 704 Mallette Drive, $578,107.
• The Armory, 3001 N. Navarro St., $1,750.
• Sears Home Improvement Products, permit for Eric Jensen, 122 Waterford Drive, $3,681.
• BJ Davis Construction, 206 Pebble Brook, $393,490.
• DM Custom Homes, 507 Mason Circle, $126,720.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Nicolas M. Ruiz, 403 E. Water St., $3,500.
• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.