Building Report for March 27 to April 2
April 5, 2014 at midnight
Updated April 4, 2014 at 11:05 p.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from March 27 to April 2 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• There were no commercial permits reported for this week.
• Hinojosa Construction, permit for Quang and Lily Nguyen, 111 Terra Vista Trail, $5,500.
• Scheumack Homes, 5105 Country Club Drive, $240,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 106 Copper Rock Cove, $218,000.
• David O. Rodriguez, 906 N. Cameron St., $4,500.
• DM Custom Homes, 1008 Broadmoor St., $160,000.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Michael and Jennifer Martinez, 803 Goldman St., $10,000.
• Goodner Specialties, permit for Vasquez Roofing and Carpentry, 1802 Glendale St., $5,000.
• G's Transport, permit for Jesse Tijerina, 2903 Algie St., $32,000.
Building values listed are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.