Building Report for Jan. 2-8
Jan. 11, 2014 at midnight
Updated Jan. 10, 2014 at 7:11 p.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Jan. 2 to 8 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• WP Construction, permit for Energy Transfer, 248 Burroughsville Road, $80,000.
• J and J Services Builders, permit for Christopher Stroh, 612 Berwick Road, $190,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 113 Flint Rock Court, $140,000.
• Acosta General Contractors, permit for Phoebe Ruiz, 1005 S. Navarro St., $10,000.
• Primrose McNary, 106 McDow St., $6,000.
Macias Services, permit for Ruperto Rosales Villalobos, 2701 Leary Lane, $35,737.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.