Jan. 13, 2014 at 8 p.m.
Updated Jan. 12, 2014 at 7:13 p.m.
• NORTH SABINE: Redfish are good in the marsh on small topwaters and Stanley Ribbits. Trout are fair on the shorelines on Corkies and Catch 2000s.
• SOUTH SABINE: Sheepshead and black drum are good at the jetty on live shrimp. Trout are fair around the Reef on live shrimp.
• BOLIVAR: Trout are fair to good on the south shoreline on soft plastics and plugs. Black drum and redfish are good at Rollover Pass.
• TRINITY BAY: Trout are fair for drifters working pods of shad and mullet on Bass Assassins, Tidal Surges, Gulps and Sand Eels. Redfish are good at the spillway on crabs and mullet.
• EAST GALVESTON BAY: Trout are fair to good on the south shoreline on Catch 5s, MirrOlures and Catch 2000s. Whiting and sand trout are good on the edge of the Intracoastal on fresh shrimp.
• WEST GALVESTON BAY: Trout are fair in the mud and shell on topwaters and Corkies in the afternoon for waders. Sheepshead, redfish and black drum are good at the jetty on shrimp and crabs.
• TEXAS CITY: Redfish are fair in the holes and guts in Moses Lake on shrimp and mullet. Sheepshead are good around rocks on live shrimp.
• FREEPORT: Sand trout and sheepshead are good on live shrimp on the reefs. Black drum are good in Cold Pass and San Luis pass on cracked blue crabs.
• EAST MATAGORDA BAY: Trout are fair to good for drifters in the afternoon on live shrimp, plastics and Gulps over humps and scattered shell. Redfish are fair to good on the edge of the Intracoastal on crabs and mullet.
• WEST MATAGORDA BAY: Redfish are fair on the edge of Oyster Lake on shrimp. Trout are fair on shell and grass on soft plastics. Black drum are fair at the jetty on crabs.
• PORT O'CONNOR: Trout and redfish are good on topwaters over soft mud in waist-deep water in San Antonio Bay. Trout and redfish are fair for drifters working the back lakes with live shrimp.
• ROCKPORT: Redfish are good in the Lydia Ann Channel on crabs. Trout are fair over grass while drifting with live shrimp.
• PORT ARANSAS: Redfish and black drum are fair in the Shrimpboat Channel on crabs and finger mullet. Redfish and sheepshead are fair to good at the jetty on shrimp.
• CORPUS CHRISTI: Redfish are fair to good around Shamrock Cove on small topwaters and spoons. Trout are fair to good on the edge of the spoils on Gulps and live shrimp.
• BAFFIN BAY: Trout are fair to good in mud and grass on Corkies and Gamblers. Redfish are fair along the spoils on gold spoons and Gulps.
• PORT MANSFIELD: Trout are fair to good on topwaters around sand and grass holes. Redfish are fair to good while drifting pot holes.
• SOUTH PADRE: Trout and redfish are fair to good on the edge of the Intracoastal on DOA Shrimp and Gulps. Redfish are good in South Cullen Bay on Gulps and Bass Assassins.
• PORT ISABEL: Trout and redfish are fair to good in South Bay on live shrimp. Redfish are fair to good at Holly Beach on Gulps and soft plastics under rattling corks.
COMPILED BY BINK GRIMES