Building Report for July 3-9
July 12, 2014 at 2:12 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from July 3-9 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• There were no commercial permits reported for this week.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 104 Chisholm Trail, $291,000.
• Helen Royster, 2908 Meadowlane St., $1,000.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC, 103 Andrea Court, $200,600.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC, 116 San Polo Court, $176,200.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC, 104 Montalcino St., $200,000.
• Albert Brothers Construction, permit for Andrew Prince, 2601 Prince St., $3,100.
• Denison Custom Homes, 701 Glenmore St., $180,000.
• Reha Homestead, permit for Andy Reha, 3205 Gayle Drive, $1,500.
• Denison Custom Homes, 703 Glenmore St., $190,000.
• BJ Davis Construction, 208 Amberglow Court, $154,193.
• BJ Davis Construction, 306 Iron Gate, $223,906.
• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.