Building Report for June 19-25
June 28, 2014 at 1:28 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from June 19 to 25 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Family Worship Center, 501 Sam Houston Drive, $5,500.
• J and R Custom Homes, 209 E. Convent Drive, $89,999.99.
• Jose Leal, 407 W. Convent St., $2,500.
• RayCo Roofing, permit for Frank Soto, 102 Bowling Green St., $6,325.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Diana Rodriguez, 1606 Mesquite Lane, $3,500.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC, 113 Montalcino St., $240,000.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Eugene Hernandez, 305 Avenue D, $400.
• Lone Star Roofing, 3204 Coffey St., $8,500.
• Homestead Owner, permit for homeowner Estrada, 909 E. Murray St., $500.
• John Saldania, permit for Gay Wickham, 709 Champions Row, $14,500.
• Bo Knows Remodeling and Renovation, permit for Gabe Padierna, 108 Bowling Green, $44,000.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Hector and Elizabeth Gutierrez, 1401 Harry St., $700.
• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.