No one injured in mobile home fire Monday

March 25, 2014 at 7:04 a.m.
Updated March 24, 2014 at 10:25 p.m.

No one was injured in a mobile home fire Monday afternoon.

The fire broke out in the 100 block of Raab Road at 4:02 p.m. and caused about $1,000 worth of damage to the mobile home, said Roger Hempel, Victoria Fire Department Battalion Chief.

"At this time, it appears to be a malfunction with the dryer," he said.

The fire was extinguished in less than 10 minutes. The Nursery Volunteer Fire Department also responded.

County Fire Marshal Ron Pray is investigating the fire.



Powered By AffectDigitalMedia