Building Report for May 8-14
May 17, 2014 at 12:17 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from May 8-14 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• A and A Custom Painting, permit for Money Max Car Title and Payday, 1707 N. Navarro St., $15,000.
• Krueger Construction Co., permit for Victoria Communications, 105 Twin Fountain Drive, $500,000.
• Parkcrest Builders Group LTD, permit for The Duke Victoria Group LLC, 301 Parkstone Drive, $19,200,000.
• Weaver and Jacobs Constructors Inc., permit for First National Bank Victoria, 4304 N. Main St., $1,445,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 119 Blue Rock Court, $153,000.
• Ciro's Construction Co., permit for Mark Davis, 1717 Alamo Drive, $2,100.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 120 Blue Rock Court, $163,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 112 Copper Rock Cove, $218,000.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 110 Copper Rock Cove, $225,000.
• Pedro Jimenez, 111 Bell St., $1,000.
• Goodner Specialties, permit for Debbie Brown, 2514 Hackberry St., $9,000.
• Goodner Specialties, permit for Carol Robinson, 301 Antelope Circle, $18,000.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.