Building Report for May 22-28
May 31, 2014 at 12:31 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from May 22 to 28 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Super Donuts, permit for Gellerosa Midwest LLC and Wendy LLC, 7905 N. Navarro St., $42,000.
• CAL Development Inc., permit for Bank of America, 5606 N. Navarro St., $48,024.
• Homestead owner, permit for Perry Rankin, 107 Berwick Road, $45,000.
• DMI Custom Homes, 1004 Broadmoor St., $180,000.
• DMI Custom Homes, 611 Glenmoor St., $160,000.
• Goodner Specialties, permit for Brett Ckodre, 2601 Leary Lane, $25,000.
Building values listed are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.