Dec. 2, 2017 at 9:48 p.m.
Updated Dec. 3, 2017 at 1 a.m.
• VICTORIA - A home in the 4100 block of John Stockbauer Drive on Nov. 8. A Rolex 40-millimeter stainless steel watch and a platinum Yachtmaster dark rhodium dial watch valued at $11,270.21 were reported missing.
• VICTORIA - A rental or storage facility in the 1300 block of Old Goliad Road on Nov. 7. A custom lowrider bicycle, four 22-inch Players chrome rims, a box of model bicycles, a new Chevrolet pickup radiator, a Memphis speaker box and a red tattoo kit valued at $6,119 were reported missing.
• BLOOMINGTON - A home in the 200 block of West 7th Street on Nov. 26. A reclining cushioned chair, Jordan Retro 3 shoes and an artificial Christmas tree valued at $280 were reported missing.
• VICTORIA - A home in the 400 block of Laurel Avenue on Nov. 27. An Echo string trimmer and an extension cord valued at $170 were reported missing.
• VICTORIA - A home in the 1700 block of Azalea Street on Nov. 28. The offender intended to commit assault, according to police.
• VICTORIA - A building in the 1400 block of Kobitz Road on Nov. 28. A semi-automatic firearm and a Remington rifle valued at $300 were reported missing.
• VICTORIA - A building in the 1400 block of Kobitz Road on Nov. 29. A game camera, an Optima Redtop battery, a toolbox and a firearm valued at $610 were reported missing.
Editor's Note: An indictment is not an indication of guilt. It is a finding by a grand jury that enough evidence exists to warrant a trial.
• HALLETTSVILLE - A Lavaca County grand jury returned the following indictments Nov. 16:
• Robert Louis Dilworth, 43, of Yoakum, on two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
• Justin David Gaertner, 31, of Yoakum, on a charge of bail jumping and failure to appear.
• Robert Lewis Mraz Jr., 30, of Yoakum, on a charge of assault causing bodily injury to a family member by impeding breath.
• Cody Allen Smith, 28, of Yoakum, on a charge of possession of a controlled substance less than 1 gram.