Holiday Artisans Market scheduled
Dec. 2, 2017 at 10:30 p.m.
Victoria College's Museum of the Coastal Bend will host its annual Holiday Artisans Market from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday.
The event is free and open to the public.
"This is a great opportunity for the community to purchase unique holiday gifts that have been hand-crafted by artisans from all over the Crossroads," said Sue Prudhomme, VC director of cultural affairs.
Following are the vendors scheduled to participate in the event:
• Backyard Bird Nerd (the art of birding);
• Gerry Bernhard/Santa Rosa Pottery;
• Brushy Woods (reclaimed wood potting benches and more);
• Country Q's (homemade candles and air fresheners);
• Crossroads Homemade Goodies (jellies, jams and preserves);
• Das Buehler Haus (fabric bags for wine and more);
• Doc Roberts Glass (blown glass);
• Grosvenor Van Dusen Jr. (fine pens);
• Gulf Breeze Winery (varietals and blends by the bottle);
• The Herb Cottage (herbs, succulents and gardening gifts);
• Una Mae Jones (quilted Christmas creations);
• M.C. Welding (metal decor and custom frames);
• Placedo Blacksmith Shop (forged metal);
• Red Yucca Farm (goat's milk soap and lotions);
• Seditious Seraphim (custom jewelry);
• Shear Bliss Alpacas (alpaca and Peru goods);
• South Texas Woodturners (turned-wood items);
• T&L Blade Company (handmade knives).
Holiday music will be performed by Theatre Victoria's Candy Cane Kids at 5 p.m. A holiday gift basket will be raffled at 6 p.m.