Your business date book
Dec. 3, 2017 at 12:03 a.m.
• City of Cuero Council Chambers
• 212 E. Main St., Cuero
• 9 a.m.
• This no-cost seminar will cover the keys to excellent customer service, how to interact with customers; listen to what your customers are telling you and how to create magic for your customers. Registration closes Monday. Seating is limited. Register at 361-275-8178, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Victoria College Emerging Technology Complex
• 7403 Lone Tree Road
• 8:30 a.m.
• Funding may be available for businesses participating in this course. Funding must be applied for prior to the start of the course. A course dedicated to maximizing your earnings through a better understanding of your financials. Course includes all student material and lunch for both days. Registration instructions at victoriacollege.edu/workforcecontinuingeducation.
Holiday Reception & Holiday Artisans' Market
• Museum of the Coastal Bend
• 2200 E. Red River St.
• 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
• Holiday shopping, demonstrations, tastings, holiday snacks and beverages, and live entertainment. Vendors will include: Backyard Bird Nerd; Crossroads Homemade Goodies; Das Buehler Haus; Doc Roberts Glass; Gulf Breeze Winery; Barbara Crisp Glass Creations; M-C Welding; Red Yucca Farms; Seditious Seraphim; Shear Bliss Alpacas; South Texas Woodturners; T&L Blade Company. More vendors are to come. MCB members receive discounts at participating vendors.
Cuero Vocational Nursing Info Night
• Cuero Campus Vocational Nursing School
• 2550 N. Esplanade, Cuero
• 6 p.m.
• Students will learn about program prerequisites, curriculum changes, admission requirements, course requirements, estimated tuition and fees, and financial assistance. It is important for anyone interested in applying to the vocational nursing program to attend an information session. For more information, contact Wendy Prather at 361-277-6760.
Christmas in Downtown Cuero
• Downtown Cuero
• 100 Block of East Main Street, Cuero
• Friday - 6-10 p.m.
• Saturday - noon-10 p.m.
• Enjoy our Christmas in Downtown Ice Skating Rink, Horse and Carriage rides, Snow Mountain, Snow Ball Pit, Giant Rocking Horse, Swing Ride, Santa's Workshop and more! The Wandering Carolers and Millie's Candy Land will have you feeling like you've stepped into a Snow Globe. Shop your favorite downtown stores, Crafters and Food Market.
Goliad Market Days
• Historic Downtown Goliad
• 231 S, Market St., Goliad
• 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
• More than 250 vendors. All booths are located on and around the square in historic downtown Goliad.