Dec. 6, 2017 at 7:48 p.m.
Updated Dec. 6, 2017 at 7:54 p.m.
• PORT O'CONNOR - Warm up with the Port O' Connor Volunteer Fire Department's fourth annual Firearm Raffle and Chili Dinner Fundraiser at 6:30 p.m. Saturday at the Port O'Connor Community Center.
• The fire department will also welcome Santa Claus to town as he stops by from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday to visit with children and help them aboard the fire truck for a ride at the Port O' Connor Volunteer Fire Department.
• PORT LAVACA - The Harbor Children's Alliance and Victim Center will host a cheeseburger dinner fundraiser to benefit the Christmas shopping program at 11 a.m. Saturday at Omar's.
• The Port Lavaca Chamber of Commerce and H-E-B have teamed up to present the annual Food Rally where teams will race after hours to find brands and quantities of food for the Food Pantry at 10:30 p.m. Monday at the H-E-B in Calhoun Plaza.
• SEADRIFT - The Seadrift Community Choir will present "The Gift of Peace" at its first performance at 9 a.m. Sunday at St. Patrick Catholic Church and at 6 p.m. at the First Assembly of God Church.
• CUERO - Christmas in the Park is open from 6 to 10 p.m. daily at Cuero City Park; enter from the street adjacent to H-E-B.
• Relay for Life will have its next meeting at 6 p.m. Monday at TrustTexas Bank Community Room, 121 E. Courthouse St. All team captains, committee chairs, team members and anyone wanting to form a new team are encouraged to attend.
• YORKTOWN - The Holy Cross Catholic Daughters of the Americas will host a Holiday Craft and Santa's Cafe from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at the Yorktown Community Center, 60 Community Hall Road.
• Yorktown City Council will have its regular meeting at 7 p.m. Monday at City Hall, 119 E. Main St.
• MEYERSVILLE - The Meyersville school district Parents Club will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at the school cafeteria, 1897 Meyersville Road.
• GOLIAD - Goliad County Commissioners Court will meet at 9 a.m. Monday at the county courthouse, 127 N. Courthouse Square.
• Goliad City Council will meet at 6 p.m. Wednesday at 152 W. End St.
• BERCLAIR - Tours of the Berclair Mansion, 14 Moore St., start at 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, admission is $10 per person.
• EDNA - The Jackson County Chamber of Commerce will offer a Breakfast with Santa at 9 a.m. Saturday at 317 W. Main St. This is a free event with limited tickets, call the chamber at 361-782-7146 for availability.
• The Jackson County Sheriff's Office, R Bank and Edna Fire Department are hosting a toy drive and will collect new unwrapped toys for children ages 1 to 10 years until Dec. 21; toys may be dropped off at the sheriff's office, police department or R Bank.
VANDERBILT - Industrial school board will meet 6 p.m. Monday at the administration building, 167 5th St.
• HALLETTSVILLE - Author Virginia Bernhard will host an event about Priest's Wood at 1 p.m. Saturday at the Friench Simpson Memorial Library, 705 E. 4th St.
• SHINER - Christmas in the Park will begin at 5:30 p.m. Thursday at Welhausen Park.
• YOAKUM - The Carl and Mary Welhausen Library, 810 Front St., will have a Christmas Celebration and Open House from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday. The free event will feature storyteller Gary Whitaker reading "A Christmas Carol," refreshments, hot cocoa and other activities.
• The Yoakum Heritage Museum, 312 Simpson St., will have its annual Christmas Tree Forest on display through Jan. 4. The museum is open from 1 to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday and from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, free admission but donations are accepted.
• MOULTON - City of Moulton Monthly Outdoor Market will be from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday in front of city hall, 102 Main St.
• WOODSBORO - Woodsboro school district will present its annual Christmas concert at 6:30 p.m. Monday at the Woodsboro Town Square. The fifth-grade students will begin the performance followed by sixth-grade band, the Woodsboro High School band, the seventh and eighth grade band and a final performance from all the students.
Compiled by Advocate reporters Amber Aldaco and Lauren Hernandez