Dec. 29, 2017 at 8:33 p.m.
Updated Dec. 30, 2017 at 1 a.m.
• VICTORIA - An underground cable belonging to AT&T in the 1600 block of Levi Sloan Road by an unknown vehicle Dec. 20.
• VICTORIA - A Ford F-150 in the 800 block of Chukar Drive on Dec. 20. The vehicle's rear bumper and passenger side window were damaged. The damage was valued at $2,500.
• TELFERNER - A barbed wire fence valued at $300 in the 400 block of Old Highway Road by an unknown vehicle Dec. 23.
• BLOOMINGTON - A white Kia Forte in the 1000 block of Farm-to-Market Road 616 on Dec. 26. The damage to the vehicle was valued at $15,000.
• VICTORIA - A home in the 100 block of Lexie Road on Dec. 19. An air compressor, a Hitachi Miter saw, a Bostitch nail gun, a cordless drill with batteries, a dermal cutting tool, more saws, boxes of flooring and a 55-inch 4K Vizio flat-screen TV with a combined value of $5,750 were reported missing.
• VICTORIA - A GMC Sierra at an unspecified location Dec. 21. A black satchel containing a bottle of 78 Alprazolam pills was reported missing.
• BLOOMINGTON - A home in the 9000 block of Farm-to-Market Road 444 North on Dec. 22. Three all-terrain vehicles, 120 duck decoys and 120 goose decoys with a combined value of $28,200 were reported missing.
• VICTORIA - A vehicle on Dec. 23. Keys valued at $100 were reported missing.
• VICTORIA - A building in the 5000 block of Farm-to-Market Road 236 on Dec. 26. A Harley-Davidson rolling toolbox with miscellaneous tools, a motorcycle jack, a 243 deer rifle with scope, a 30-30 deer rifle with scope, two .22 caliber rifles, two 20-gauge shotguns, a 6.5 Carcano rifle and two 12-gauge semiautomatic shotguns with a combined valued of $4,200 were reported missing.
• BLOOMINGTON - A Samsung ZTE ZMAX PRO7981 in black valued at $130 on Dec. 20 from a home in the 40 block of South Herbert Street.
• CUERO - Christopher Rae Lay, 34, of Greenville, by a DeWitt County Sheriff's Office deputy Dec. 22 on charges of criminal nonsupport; failure to maintain financial responsibility, fined $544; driving while license invalid, fined $344; and failure to appear, fined $419.
• CUERO - Oscar Robert Garcia Jr., 32, of Yoakum, by Yoakum police Dec. 22 on charges of bond forfeiture in a failure to appear in a burglary of vehicle case and evading arrest or detention with previous convictions.
• CUERO - Jacob Everett Flores, 36, of Victoria, by a Texas Department of Public Safety trooper Dec. 22 on charges of driving while intoxicated second offense and possession of a controlled substance less than a gram.
• CUERO - Alberto Abundiz-Hernandez, 25, of Gonzales, by a sheriff's office deputy Dec. 22 on a charge of illegal entry.
• CUERO - Jay Kremling, 29, of Brazoria, by a sheriff's office deputy Dec. 22 on a charge of criminal nonsupport in a child support case.
• CUERO - Severo Ortega, 44, of Yorktown, by Yorktown police Dec. 23 on charges of driving while intoxicated third or more offense, evading arrest or detention with a vehicle, possession of a controlled substance less than a gram and possession of a prohibited substance in a correctional facility.
• CUERO - Elena Cherri Law, 25, of San Antonio, by a sheriff's office deputy Dec. 23 on charges of no liability insurance, fined $657.80; and violate promise to appear, fined $513.50.
• CUERO - Quintin Marvin Williams, 59, of Cuero, by Cuero police Dec. 24 on a charge of theft of property less than $2,500 with two or more prior convictions.
• CUERO - Michael Dewayne Evans Jr., 23, of Houston, by a state trooper Dec. 24 on a Brazoria County warrant charging assault causing bodily injury to a family member.
• CUERO - Brandon Cole Michalek, 23, of Round Rock, by a state trooper Dec. 24 on a charge of possession of marijuana less than 2 ounces.
• CUERO - Gilberto Navarro, 48, of Yorktown, by a state trooper Dec. 24 on charges of failure to appear in court, driving while license invalid and running a stop sign.
• CUERO - Bethany Lou Cordova, 21, of Houston, by Cuero police Dec. 25 on a charge of possession of marijuana less than 2 ounces.
• CUERO - Brianna Lynn Arocha, 25, of Cuero, by Cuero police Dec. 26 on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, defective headlamps, bail jumping and failure to appear, violate promise to appear and failure to display driver's license.
• CUERO - Brian Anthony Macias, 30, of Victoria, by a sheriff's office deputy Dec. 26 on charges of possession of a controlled substance less than a gram and failure to identify as a fugitive with intent to give false information and on a warrant charging violation of parole.
• CUERO - Marissa Perez-Gamez, 28, of Victoria, by a sheriff's office deputy Dec. 27 on charges of resisting arrest, theft of property between $100-$750, failure to identify and failure to appear.
• CUERO - Christopher Isaiah Ruiz, 18, of Cuero, by Cuero police Dec. 27 on a charge of public intoxication, fined $441; and a warrant charging violation of parole.
• CUERO - Coleman Seth Hancock, 19, of Bulverde, by a state trooper Dec. 27 on a Bexar County warrant charging motion to revoke probation in a possession of marijuana less than 2 ounces case.