Your business date book
July 16, 2017 at 12:03 a.m.
Victoria Professional Express Network Luncheon
• Victoria Country Club
• 14 Spring Creek Road
• 11:30 a.m.
• Join us for the 2017-18 VPEN officer induction.
• For reservations, please contact the VP of Programming at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VPEN 9th Annual Showcase of Fashions
• Victoria Community Center
• 2905 E. North St.
• 5:30 p.m., doors open; 6:30 p.m., show starts
• Please call for ticket prices.
• For the first time, hair show featuring Joe Anthony Pena.
Habitat for Humanity, Calhoun County Open House
• Habitat for Humanity House No. 9
• 213 Davis St., Port Lavaca
• 9 a.m.
Free Range Junk'n
• Greener Acres Free Range Junk'n
• 102 Wearden Drive
• 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
• Where market days meets flea market for some good old-fashioned shopping. Find architectural salvage, handmade and one-of-a-kind treasures.
VCS, AT&T Community Family Fun Day
• VCS, AT&T Authorized Retailer
• 105 Twin Fountains Drive
• 10 a.m.
• Booths by Dorothy H. O'Connor Pet Adoption Center, Rebel Rescue Future Sight Infant/Child Vision Screenings, Velocity Powersports and Texas A&M Forest Service with special appearance by Smokey the Bear. Public Safety booths; PHI Helicopter will be landing. KIXS108 Roadshow, Crafty Cats, Alaynas Bakery The Grub Spot, Mando's Snowcones, children activities, door prizes and much more.