Building Report for Feb. 1-7
Feb. 11, 2018 at 10:30 p.m.
Updated Feb. 12, 2018 at 5 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Feb. 1 to 7 for new commercial, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• There were no commercial permits reported for this week.
• Rolando Rodriguez, with RCR Homes, permit for Anthony Escobar, 1310 Anthony Road, $4,200.
• Marcos Hernandez-Roque, permit for Veronica Galvan, 1905 Loma Vista Ave., $2,000.
• Randal Williams, with ARP Contract Services, permit for David Garza, 4702 Evergreen Lane, $14,000.
• Brian Ferguson, with Kimberlite Homes, 105 Lexington Lane, $125,000.
• Rex Horst, with Designer Homes by Rex Horst, 203 Salem Crossing Drive, $325,000.
• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.