Private Wealth, an asset management firm, opened offices in San Antonio and Corpus Christi on Friday with plans to open a third in Victoria. A story on Page A3 Friday had the incorrect day of the opening.
Becky Cooper is managing editor for the Victoria Advocate. She may be reached at email@example.com or 361-574-1285.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- 3 die in Bloomington train accident
- 361 area code becomes required dialing
- DeWitt County sheriff remains hospitalized after being burned
- Blotter: Kingsville man arrested on suspicion of smuggling
- Area teams rise, fall in state football rankings
- Victoria firefighter arrested on felony fraud, theft charges
- Shiner girls, Industrial's Simons win gold at regionals
- 16 new COVID-19 cases reported in Crossroads
- City of Victoria wants to create a Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone. Here's everything you need to know.
- Know before you dine out -- read this week's restaurant inspection reports