John Wayne Schulz and Sally Carlson will join the Crossroads Country Opry Band for an evening of live music, food and fun Tuesday at VFW Hall, 2001 Lova Drive. A meal will be served at 5:30 p.m.; tickets are $7. The menu includes sausage, corn, coleslaw, bread and cake. The show starts at 7 p.m.; tickets are $7.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Bloomington school board fires assistant superintendent
- New childcare business to move into former Noah's Ark Christian Daycare
- Controlled burns in Victoria County send smoke towering into sky
- 3 Republicans seeking nomination for constable in Victoria County's Precinct 2
- March, service celebrate MLK, the 21st century Promised Land
- Victoria County constable candidate failed to report former police chief's crimes
- Royalty owners sue oil and gas company for lease violations, fraud
- Game Warden Field Notes
- Arby's closes Victoria restaurant
- Victoria's City Council to hear update on safety project near H-E-B