"Constance" is a documentary short by Sally O'Grady about Victoria County District Attorney Constance Filley Johnson.
As featured on
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Here's the highest-paying jobs in Victoria that require a 2-year degree
- Victoria shop owner has ties to the sculptor of Mount Rushmore
- Displaced & determined: Victoria West valedictorian reflects on high school experience
- Ganado can't find big hit in Game 3 loss to Thorndale
- Blotter: 3 arrested after woman robbed of vehicle, property in Victoria
- Victoria celebrates 75 years of Riverside Stadium
- Building Report for the week of May 11-17
- Social Security – The 40-year decision
- In Good Company: (copy)
- The serious business of baking, Victoria entrepreneur opens shop in downtown