An article on Page A1 Friday misstated which federal program gubernatorial candidate Beto O’Rourke would like to expand in Texas. He said he would work toward expanding Medicaid as a way to help cut costs and fund rural hospitals.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- H-E-B stores in Victoria soon will handle auto registrations along with produce and dairy
- Child sex abuse trial winding down for former Victoria teacher, coach
- Energy company proposes $5.6B oil refinery in Bloomington
- Final arguments under way in Mumphord trial
- Residents react to controversial LGBTQ books
- Man slips, dies while cleaning barrel of concrete truck
- First United Methodist recognized for educational contributions
- Stipend for county employees discussed in first 2023 budget workshop
- Consumers, experts weigh in on local gas prices
- 394 new COVID-19 cases, 1 death reported in Crossroads