The “dry towel” rule, which eliminates the use of liquid cleaners of any kind during a bowling competition, went into effect Aug. 1, 2019. The balance hole rule will go into effect Aug. 1, 2020. This information was unclear in a column on Page C4 on Sunday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria County constable candidate failed to report former police chief's crimes
- Royalty owners sue oil and gas company for lease violations, fraud
- 2019 Victoria Advocate All-Area Football Team
- Victoria's City Council to hear update on safety project near H-E-B
- 7 things to know about the SECURE Retirement Act
- Dippin' Dots CEO has Crossroads connections
- Marriage licenses Jan. 3-9
- Elaine Wheat: When you're hooked up, you need to hang on
- Crossroads immigration attorney says religious faith motivated his practice
- Schedule of Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday closings