Sterling Lynch, owner of Sterling Tailored in Victoria, has had a second job as a propane driver for the past three weeks. He has spent the past six months building his business. The amount of time he has been a propane driver was not clear in a story that appeared on Page A1 in Monday’s paper.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Clarification: Police report did not state driver was using mobile device at the time of crash
- Correction: South Texas Karate Black Belt Association met in Victoria
- Correction: Halsey construction part of Crestwood reconstruction project
- Correction: Jace Tunnell is the founder of the Nurdle Patrol
- Clarification: Business owner worked second job for three weeks
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Officers arrest Victoria man on outstanding warrants
- 2 killed in highway crash near Hallettsville
- Port Lavaca man killed in crash on State Highway 185
- Don Krueger Construction closes, lays off employees
- Shiner schools close because of flu outbreak
- Former educator named Victoria Chamber's Citizen of the Year
- Victoria woman promotes cannabis health benefits
- ‘They’re not just numbers’: Volunteers set out to capture local snapshot of homelessness
- 2 Republicans seeking nomination for Goliad County Precinct 2 constable
- Woman crashes into convenience store