- Gulf Bend Center’s day habilitation program is closing. The existing day habilitation programs in Victoria County, Affectionate Arms Adult Day Health Care Center and Amour, are not affiliated with Gulf Bend and will remain open. The programs’ status was not clear in a story on Page A1 on Monday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- St. Joseph brings energy against Holy Cross
- DeTar doctors take permanent jobs in Victoria after completing residency program
- Refugio strikes late in first scrimmage
- Blotter: Victoria woman arrested for stealing property valued at $2,500
- Electric fire spreads in Bloomington home, causes significant damage
- Court date scheduled for Texas' Moore
- Speaking in tongues
- After decades of helping Victoria, stroke survivor asks Victoria for help
- All DeWitt County districts earned at least one TEA distinction
- Longtime VISD bus driver sends students off on first day of school