A Victoria police report describing a Jan. 4 single-vehicle crash on East Colorado Street did not mention the use of a mobile device although it said the driver was traveling at a “high rate of speed.” The story originally published Jan. 5.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Knowledge Bowl to put community members' minds to the test
- Correction: UHV dean served nearly 13 years as dean
- Correction: Museum's name wrong
- Clarification: Victoria County commissioner candidates attended Sul Ross State University, Saint Leo University and Trident University
- Correction: Program came from VISD Education Foundation grant
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.