“Everyone must believe in something. I believe I’ll go canoeing.” This quote is widely attributed to philosopher Henry David Thoreau, but some scholars say there is no evidence he said or wrote it. An editorial on Page B2 on Thursday was not clear about that fact.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Criminal justice advocate barred from Victoria County courthouse after making TikTok
- VISD approved teacher pay raises
- 'Absolutely concerning': COVID-19 cases start to rise again in the Crossroads
- Lavaca County officials erect signs warning human smugglers, traffickers
- Blotter: Victoria woman arrested on vandalism, drug charges
- Theatre Victoria makes full return with crowd favorite
- Victoria Farmers' Market provides stable, healthy, fun food source
- Summer swim leagues prepare for TAAF state meet
- 'On a crash course': Texas hospitals brace for another COVID-19 surge as delta variant burns through unvaccinated communities
- TxDOT, Goliad County sheriff spar over signs aimed at human smugglers, traffickers