Gregory Daniel James of San Antonio, was charged with criminal negligent homicide in the September 2018 death of Jeffrey Kenneth Hobby because the investigation showed he was passing a vehicle in a no passing zone and caused a head on collision, according to the indictment in the case. This information was omitted from a story on Page A6 Wednesday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Correction: COVID-19 testing site is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday
- Correction: Congressman has filed bills to protect against abortion and to create federal sunset commission
- Clarification: Truck driver passing in no passing zone
- Clarificaiton: Northside Baptist School offers classes through to fifth grade
- Correction: Victoria Duck Safari
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- After 74 years, Hartman Distributing is sold
- Biden parade planned in Victoria for Saturday
- West dominates East in 11th annual matchup
- Friday's Football Scores
- Calhoun pulls out wild 77-76 win over CC Miller
- 'Victoria United': East, West cheerleaders share bonds, even on opposite sidelines
- Brahmas' defense 'stepped up' in win over Yoakum
- Blotter: Man threatens woman with machete
- Distillery planned to open near Bay City
- El Campo runs to convincing win over Bay City