All courses offered by the University of Houston-Victoria are accredited. UHV is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges and offers concentrations in cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and data science in the Master of Science in computer information systems, as well as concentrations in data science and cybersecurity for the Bachelor of Science in computer information systems. The university is working to receive an additional accreditation for its Bachelor of Science in computer science program from the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology. A story on Page A1 Sept. 22 did not explain the information correctly.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- 3 die in Bloomington train accident
- DeWitt County sheriff receives burns in accident
- Victoria firefighter arrested on felony fraud, theft charges
- Trunk or Treat at DeLeon Plaza a huge success
- Bible verse - Romans Rom.9:1-3; quote by Thomas Moore
- Area teams rise, fall in state football rankings
- VISD elementary schools offer innovative learning
- Victoria man dies in hospital one day after Jackson County crash
- Know before you dine out -- read this week's restaurant inspection reports
- 4 new COVID-19 cases reported in Crossroads