Debra Chronister was a jilleroo during her time spent in Australia. A story on Page A4 on July 23, incorrectly reported where she did that work.
Elena Anita Watts covers arts, culture and entertainment for the Victoria Advocate.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- After 7 years, missing Goliad man's remains found in Mesa Verde National Park
- Motorcycle driver in serious condition after crash on North Main Street
- Historic country store serves up classics in Morales
- Cuero stays on right track with win over Uvalde
- Fresh coastal fare awaits diners at Pinchers
- 20 years of food for the whole family at Double J Eatery
- Victoria County remains above threshold for 75% reopening
- Letter from the managing editor
- Area crops yield well across Crossroads
- Private schools list