The City of Victoria’s bid to host the TAAF Winter Games was accepted in February. A story on Page A1 Thursday was incorrectly stated when the bid was made and accepted.
Becky Cooper is managing editor for the Victoria Advocate. She may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 361-574-1285.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Correction: Article incorrectly indicated Stroman Middle School would not be STEM school
- Correction: Phone number to contribute to Chapter 898 Vietnam Veterans
- Correction: COVID-19 hospitalization rate
- Correction: City of Victoria was awarded bid for TAAF games in February
- Correction: Victoria Christian School will be closed Monday
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on unlawful carrying of weapon and other charges
- MEDFORD COOPERATIVE WELCOMES ADAMS-FRIENDSHIP COUNTY MARKET TO THE FAMILY
- Ervin promoted to AD/head football coach at Ganado
- Family will observe Summer Wells' 6th birthday next week in private
- New Citizens Medical Center ER to open in May
- Fatal mobile home fire started in living room, official said
- 2 young children die in Hallettsville mobile home fire
- 265 new COVID-19 cases, 4 deaths reported in Crossroads
- Blotter: Man arrested for online solicitation of a minor
- Health Corner: HPV and informed decisions