- Jeremy Conkle is an assistant professor in the Department of Physical and Environmental Sciences at Texas A&M University Corpus Christi. The name of the department in which he works was incorrect in a story on Page A1 Monday. In the photo that accompanied the story, Ronnie Hamrick, a member of the San Antonio Bay Estuarine Waterkeeper, is shown holding plastic pellets he found along the shoreline of Lavaca Bay. He was misidentified in the photo.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- DeTar doctors take permanent jobs in Victoria after completing residency program
- Refugio strikes late in first scrimmage
- Electric fire spreads in Bloomington home, causes significant damage
- St. Joseph brings energy against Holy Cross
- Blotter: Victoria woman arrested for stealing property valued at $2,500
- Speaking in tongues
- Faith-based groups organize gift card program to help refugees, immigrants
- After decades of helping Victoria, stroke survivor asks Victoria for help
- Court date scheduled for Texas' Moore
- State officials investigate Cuero prison death as homicide