- The U.S. Army’s Fort Riley is in Kansas. The location was incorrect in a story on Page A1 on Tuesday.
Jon Wilcox reports on courts for the Victoria Advocate. He may be reached email@example.com or 361-580-6515.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Authorities raid Goliad County game room (w/video)
- CBS segment on homeless in Victoria to air Friday evening
- League of Women Voters: Texas Railroad Commissioner
- Victoria Livestock Show's winners
- Blotter: Man sprayed by Mace
- Competitors lasso in their stress on the Victoria Livestock Show's first day
- Bay City farmer pleads guilty to killing bald eagle
- Pro-Trump social media stars Diamond and Silk to speak in Cuero
- Abbott's state-run camp for the homeless in Austin to be taken over by nonprofit with new shelter plans
- Citizens Medical Center to add electrophysiology to heart services