All charges will be waived at a COVID-19 testing site taking place at the Victoria Community Center Thursday. The site will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and representatives will be conducting house calls from 7 to 10 p.m. for those who cannot make it during the day. Appointments can be set up in advance by calling 210-608-2184. KingFocus is the distributor of the blood analyzer used at the site. A story on Page A1 Oct. 21 and correction on A2 Saturday did not accurately convey this information.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- TDCJ employee charged with having sex with supervised person
- Refugio's Parson determined to make mother proud
- Police arrest man in Victoria shooting case
- Dual threat QB Bures-Guerrero leading Ganado offense
- Homecoming: Wounded veteran moves into Victoria County home, just in time for Thanksgiving
- Victoria crash sends two to hospital with minor injuries
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on aggravated assault, robbery charges
- COVID-19 patients occupying 14.5 percent of Crossroads' hospital beds; 2 deaths reported in region
- Don't want to cook that turkey? Here is list of restaurants open
- VISD high schools transition to remote learning