A Victoria County grand jury declined to indict Kimberly Hoff, 31, of Yoakum, on capital murder charges related to the 2018 deaths of Victoria residents Michelle Johnson, 31, and Dward Kitchens, 34. Instead, Hoff was charged on two counts of tampering with physical evidence, which remain pending. A story on Page A1 in Wednesday’s newspaper incorrectly stated the status of Hoff’s capital murder charges.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Correction: Grand jury declined to indict witness on capital murder charges
- Correction: Spoetzl Brewery invested $1 million in brewery upgrades
- Correction: Green Lake meeting held Thursday
- Correction: U.S. Customs and Border Protection supervisor's name misspelled
- Veterans left off list of those honored on Memorial Day
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Police department employee arrested on warrant charging theft of property
- 4-man team wins Texas Water Safari
- Texas Water Safari 'superstars' pass through Victoria
- Syndicated column: Migration’s root causes identified: Biden and Harris
- Syndicated column: The definition of courage has shifted since Normandy
- Victoria County Commissioners Court to discuss list of capital improvement needs at Monday's meeting
- State reports 12 cases Sunday across nine-county region
- 'No winners': Defendant in double homicide case gets life in prison
- Mother of three persevered to graduate from VC’s Physical Therapist Assistant Program
- Shiner's Shows named to all-tournament team