A headline published on Page A1 Wednesday was not accurate. The H-E-B pharmacy in Edna distributed all available vaccine as of 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 2nd Dairy Treet restaurant set to open in June
- Severe weather causes fish kills along Texas coast
- Study could pave the way for new airport in Cuero
- Emergency official says private water wells likely not impacted by red diesel spill
- Warriors advance to regional quarterfinals for first time with win over Sharyland Pioneer
- Goliad's Morris signs with Victoria College
- Citizens hospital plans to fortify water system after winter storm
- UPDATE: 16K gallons of red diesel spilled into a Victoria County creek, significant environmental impact possible
- 64 COVID-19 cases, 1 death reported in the Crossroads region
- Stafford ends Cuero's playoff run in area round