Jane Bolin is part of the team of researchers studying opioid use in the Crossroads. An information box on Page A1 Sunday did not include Bolin's name.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Victoria County Sheriff's Office seeks suspicious vehicle, driver
- Refugio rolls to quarterfinal win over Holland (w/video)
- After 32 years, departing city leader regarded as ‘always the professional’
- Victoria police investigate incident involving 12-year-old near Patti Welder Middle School
- Hearing in dog attack set in Victoria Municipal Court
- Hallettsville hopes to extend remarkable season
- No arrests in Yoakum shooting; investigation continues
- Blotter: Victoria police warn of AEP scam
- From the Advocate Editorial Board: El Campo school board's decision insult to war hero
- Refugio vs. Holland stats