A list of local vaccine providers published on A1 Tuesday was not accurate. The list included two providers in Jackson County who are not accepting signups for their waitlist at this time. Those providers have been removed from our list.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Correction: "Zombie Prom" a district-wide play
- Correction: Crash description in fatal deputy motorcycle crash not accurate
- Correction: List of vaccine providers in Jackson County was not accurate
- Maison Chic Bridal provides gowns for fashion shoot
- Correction: Refugio County had reported 362 COVID-19 cases as of Monday
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Constitutionality of election still in question
- El Campo couple gives firsthand account of events at Capitol (w/ video)
- Longtime coach Husmann leaves impressive legacy
- Police: Woman hit by vehicle while crossing Victoria street, driver left scene
- Driver in fatal Refugio County wreck identified as Rosenberg man
- Remembering our history: A look back at 1961-1970 in the Crossroads
- 152 COVID-19 patients being treated in Victoria-area hospitals
- Cloud defends objection to election results, says "We don't know yet" about Biden's win
- Victoria resident back in baseball after half century
- Pharr woman killed in two-vehicle Refugio County highway crash