Edna police have not specified the location of a gunshot wound to Isaac Ybarra’s head. A story on Page A1 Thursday mistakenly specified the area the head wound was received.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Pickup plows into Victoria gas station after driver suffers medical emergency
- Palacios raising expectations with success
- Victoria native, military veteran files for Victoria County commissioner nomination
- A&E TV show 'Trey the Texas Medium' catapults local casket designer into new realm
- 2 kayakers rescued from island near Rockport
- DeWitt County residents remain evacuated after oil well blowout
- Be careful when lighting heaters to stay warm in winter blast
- The biggest little beer fight in Texas: Spoetzl Brewery, Shiner locals clap back at Karbach ad campaign
- On Veterans Day, Crossroads community remembers sacrifice (w/video)
- Victoria West in new territory entering regional quarterfinals