Michael Wetz is the chair for coastal ecosystem processes at the Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi. Alongside Jeff Turner, he is examining how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected coastal water quality in a project funded by Sea Grant. Wetz’s last name was misspelled in a story on Page A2 Saturday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Q: How many children have died from COVID-19 in Texas?
- Woman who died in Thanksgiving night crash on US 87 identified
- Man found dead near Victoria's Hike and Bike Trail Sunday evening
- Woman dies in highway crash near Ganado Sunday night
- Victoria area 1 day closer to businesses being forced to reduce capacity limits
- Victoria County reports 100 new COVID-19 cases
- Hallettsville's Brooks sets school records in playoff win
- John Jefferson: Rainbows in Texas
- Taco-Licious changing name
- Blotter: Woman assaulted by person with knife, jewelry stolen