A 36-year-old man charged with arson and murder in a Victoria fire was convicted of manslaughter in 2007 for a fatal 2006 shooting. An A1 story in Saturday’s newspaper incorrectly stated the year the shooting occurred.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- 3 die in Bloomington train accident
- DeWitt County sheriff remains hospitalized after being burned
- Blotter: Kingsville man arrested on suspicion of smuggling
- 361 area code becomes required dialing
- Area teams rise, fall in state football rankings
- Victoria firefighter arrested on felony fraud, theft charges
- 16 new COVID-19 cases reported in Crossroads
- Victoria man dies in hospital one day after Jackson County crash
- Shiner girls, Industrial's Simons win gold at regionals
- Know before you dine out -- read this week's restaurant inspection reports