State Trooper Rob Mallory’s son is enrolled in the Vine School in Victoria. An A1 story in Wednesday’s issue incorrectly stated which of his children was attending the school.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- 3 die in Bloomington train accident
- DeWitt County sheriff remains hospitalized after being burned
- Blotter: Kingsville man arrested on suspicion of smuggling
- Victoria firefighter arrested on felony fraud, theft charges
- 361 area code becomes required dialing
- Area teams rise, fall in state football rankings
- Bible verse - Isaiah Isa.6:11-13; quote by Jorge Luis Borges
- Victoria man dies in hospital one day after Jackson County crash
- Bible verse - Isaiah Isa.6:9-10; quote by Alfred Hershey
- City of Victoria wants to create a Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone. Here's everything you need to know.