Andy Rosalez retired from the U.S. Army with the rank of master sergeant. Rosalez’s rank was incorrectly stated in a story on A1 of Sunday’s paper.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
- Former Victoria County deputy pleads guilty to invasive recording charge
- Blotter: Victoria man arrested on drug charges
- 41 new COVID-19 cases, 4 deaths reported in Crossroads
- Gobblers finding success away from home
- Port officials talk next steps for Matagorda Ship Channel expansion
- Dziuk named interim head coach at Karnes City
- Blotter: Victoria church reports receiving forged check
- United Way of the Crossroads announces new executive director
- UHV to host ribbon cutting for new STEM building
- Area High School Football Preview