- Community Action Committee of Victoria administers a Housing and Urban Development program sponsored by the city of Victoria to assist low-income customers with their monthly city of Victoria water, sewer and garbage bills. Walk-ins at Community Action Committee, 4007 Halsey St., are welcome starting at 8 a.m. June 21. The date was incorrect in a story on Page A2 on Friday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for Reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Do you subscribe to our digital edition? If you do, be sure to subscribe to this mailing list and you'll be able to read the digital edition of our paper as early as 5am! Click HERE to sign up today!
Would you like to receive our daily newsletter? Click HERE to signup today!
- Van passengers involved in U.S. 59 crash were traveling to Galveston for a cruise (w/video)
- Man dies of Vibrio infection contracted while fishing near Palacios, family says
- Lawsuit claims Victoria bar left man to die on patio after overserving him
- 5 injured in 4-vehicle wreck on North Main Street
- Repairing Riverside Park pond will require much more than duct tape
- Marriage licenses July 5-11
- Man dies of apparent flesh-eating bacteria; family hopes others learn from tragedy
- Cuero's Reeve honored by coaching association
- Ezzell man's NASA career took him from family farm's mules to moon mission
- Blotter: Woman assaulted, robbed on Regency Avenue