Robert Anthony Ybarbo, a Victoria man who died Friday morning in a crash on U.S. 87 south of Cuero, was 38 years old. A story on Page A3 in Saturday’s paper incorrectly reported his age.
Mark Rosenberg reports on rural community life for the Victoria Advocate as a Report for America corps member. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 361-574-1264 or on Twitter at @markrosenberg32. To support local journalism at the Advocate through Report for America, go to VictoriaAdvocate.com/report.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- 'On a crash course': Texas hospitals brace for another COVID-19 surge as delta variant burns through unvaccinated communities
- Criminal justice advocate who posted TikTok files federal lawsuit
- Criminal justice advocate barred from Victoria County courthouse after making TikTok
- Letter: UFO's (Unidentified Flying Objects) are real
- Theatre Victoria makes full return with crowd favorite
- Lavaca County Crime stoppers seeking information on the whereabouts of Michael Goode
- Runge grad Wincher named East volleyball coach
- Victoria County Jail visitation paused after COVID-19 exposure
- Cuero qualifies large group for TAAF state meet
- Open teaching positions at VISD