- A federal wind production tax credit was set to expire Tuesday, but the credit was extended through 2020 in a late change to the Further Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2020, which President Donald Trump signed into law Dec. 20. The expiration date for the production tax credit was incorrect in a story on A1 Sunday.
Click any reaction to login.
Thank you for reading!
Please log in, or sign up for a new account and purchase a subscription to read or post comments.
We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one. Please use the button below to verify an existing account or to purchase a new subscription.
Your current subscription does not provide access to this content. Please use the button below to manage your account.
To report any error or need for clarification, please call 361-574-1222.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Crash victim remains in San Antonio hospital, stable conditio
- Blotter: Man assaulted at Victoria bar
- ‘We’re still here’: Victoria business owner encourages others to apply for city loan program
- After 7 years, missing Goliad man's remains found in Mesa Verde National Park
- VISD reports 5 more COVID-19 cases
- Motorcycle driver in serious condition after Victoria crash
- Victoria College sees preliminary drop in student enrollment
- Duck season is open thanks to Victoria Duck Safari
- Abbott's hospitalization reopening metric comes as surprise to local officials, public health experts
- Calhoun top 5, El Campo returns to 4A rankings